This educational presentations you how one can construct a seamlessly repeating development the usage of the Development Generator in Illustrator CC. Watch extra at http://www.lynda.com/Illustrator-tutorials/Illustrator-CC-One-One-Intermediate/124101-2.html?utm_campaign=GBbL9_4ktKw&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This educational is a unmarried film from the Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate path offered by way of lynda.com creator Deke McClelland. Your entire path is 11 hours and 38 mins and presentations how one can make the most of the following stage of dynamic options in Adobe Illustrator CC.
11. Layers and Teams
12. Swatches and Stacking Order
13. Strokes, Dashes, and Arrows
14. Gradients and the Gradient Software
15. Seamlessly Repeating Patterns
16. Align and Distribute
17. Pathfinder Operations
18. Are living Paint and Interlocking Paths
19. Putting Photoshop Pictures
20. Printing a File
21. Saving for the Internet (and PowerPoint)