Learn to create wise items in Photoshop! Phase 1 of my Good Items educational collection.
Watch Phase 2: Learn how to EDIT Good Items – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tm3BbhGhT8&listing=PL_olfKyZIvotqr5tp94Xz60KgGR0Y84w_&index=2
► Consult with https://www.photoshopessentials.com/fundamentals/how-to-create-smart-objects-in-photoshop/ for the textual content model and PDF of this educational.
► Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/PhotoshopEssentialsChannel?sub_confirmation=1
► Get the newest model of Photoshop CC: https://bit.ly/Get_PSCC
On this video, I display you how one can create Good Items in Photoshop! You can learn to open a brand new symbol in Photoshop as a Good Object, how one can convert an present layer right into a Good Object, and how one can position a picture as a Good Object into your Photoshop report. We will additionally take a look at how one can open uncooked recordsdata as Good Items, each from Photoshop’s Digital camera Uncooked plugin and from Adobe Lightroom. And we’re going to even learn to position Adobe Illustrator recordsdata at once into Photoshop as Good Items!
01. What’s a Good Object? (zero:39)
02. Convert a layer to a Good Object (1:23)
03. Open a picture as a Good Object (three:27)
04. Open a uncooked report as a Good Object (four:05)
05. Modifying the uncooked report (five:19)
06. Open a uncooked report as a Good Object from Lightroom(6:12)
07. Position a picture right into a report as a Good Object (7:16)
08. The usage of Mix Modes with Good Items (eight:46)
09. Making use of the Digital camera Uncooked Clear out as a Good Clear out (nine:03)
10. Learn how to edit a Good Clear out (10:24)
11. Position an Illustrator report into Photoshop as a Good Clear out (11:26)
► Subsequent video: Learn how to EDIT Good Items – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tm3BbhGhT8&listing=PL_olfKyZIvotqr5tp94Xz60KgGR0Y84w_&index=2
► SUBSCRIBE to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/PhotoshopEssentialsChannel?sub_confirmation=1
SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL
Assist improve this channel via changing into a member of Photoshop Necessities and get HUNDREDS of Photoshop tutorials as PDFs!
LEARN MORE: https://www.photoshopessentials.com/print-ready-pdfs/
ABOUT PHOTOSHOP ESSENTIALS
Created via Steve Patterson, Photoshop Necessities gives Adobe Photoshop tutorials designed with newbies in thoughts, with simple to practice, step-by-step directions that make finding out Photoshop simple! Subscribe to our channel for our newest Photoshop movies, and take a look at our website online for loads of written Photoshop tutorials!
► SUBSCRIBE to Photoshop Necessities on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/PhotoshopEssentialsChannel?sub_confirmation=1
► Consult with our website online: https://www.photoshopessentials.com